Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Yougn writers dazzle publishersI(Mom and Dad)
This article is about young writers who due to self publishing have found that they can become successful authors and share there work with people of the world. IN this article it shows the arts and how children are starting to do something people believed was highly unlikely an published book that were then manufactured by there parents to an agent making it so that there Childs work could be displayed.
In this article the author is trying to convey a sense of hope that people at young ages can know that they may do anything if they take initiative and try hard enough so that they can do something worth while instead of not doing it at all or hiding it away. “The world is changing — it’s possible for people to do almost anything they set their minds to,” said Elizabeth Hines (pen name: E. S. Hines), a high school junior from Annapolis, Md., whose debut novel,
“The Last Dove,” was recently released by the self-publishing imprint Xlibris. " Elizabeth Hines is one example of a child who wrote a book that ended up becoming a best seller. I chose this quote because it can applied to a lot more then just book it can applied to the world. Everything and everyone changes and now a days anything is possible and that end is true all these things we have today are provided by people who sought that socalled impossible and tried and did it becasue they focused and tried.
I believe this is awesome to hear because I myself am in the process of writng some books on my spare time for fun and I find it inspiring that peole my age and ynounger are publishing books that are becoming renowned I believe now that I can actually accomplish something thgat I thought would have to wait until adulthood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment