I really have jsut started the book and already I have fallen despertaly in love with the characters, the plot, the scenery I picture in my heads because of the adjectives and verbs in the book.
I am really starting to appreacitate the character of elder because he's rebellious, brilliant in more then one way and he's the kind of person some people wpuld love to be around a true friend in my voice is what he is.
The kind of person that you cna argue with for fun, joke around, make plans with, and especially be yourself and be free in some sense. You wouldn't have to hide what you truly are from him and then he can change everything aboput you with fun. He'll rub off on you.
his characters also is the diffrence between everyone else becasue without elder everything would be boring and dull life would literally be the way his teacher and leader of the ship and its people eldest wants it to be so thats no discordant happens.
I alos apprecitated the character of elder becasue hes sort of the white knight in shining armor for the other characters. Saves the day is fun and kind, respectful everything everyone wants to be in order to live a great life hopefully. Thta is why i apprecaite the character elder in Across the universe by Beth Revis.
No comments:
Post a Comment