Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vanished byMeg gabot

I eLoy am starting to appreciate the character ofrob Wilkins because he's kind of the male figure Jessica uses to let her wild side kind of show before she was stroked by lighting. But also I'm appreacitating the character ofsean because of the fact that even though Jess technically ruined his life by "finding" him and returning him to his abusive father away from his mothern who kidnapped him because of this. Between hese two mal charatersbi believe hat rob is goin to turnnout to be someone who Jess can't trust while Sean wilm be the person she learns to trust the most because she nOw feels responsible to trying to find a way to basically redo he rfindin him and brin back the life he had were he was happy instead of bein scared that his father will abuse him or will get chucked into he street. Rob is the kind of sercretive male charatrr who works out,lives on a farm ands does what his family says but to eveyone els seen as a lower class but he trys and succeeds at becoming a "bad boy" were he can kind of do what he wants,say what he wants and is liked by a bunch of friends. But really thats the first typical expectationnof uim but when you gt to now him he is actually sincere and good and can be a very "normal" person who is just difrent from other people lizke everyone else in he way that he dresses and act but is perfectly nomral. I'm really excited to watch them grow as charters inthe book as they try to help Jess through her new found ability it's also awsome that the military is now tringnto harvest he gift so that she is almost being forced to find a group of traitor or terrorist but the only reaso she left was to help. Her brother through his tough time so he doesn't committ suicide or attemp again really this is a msessed up situation eithr way youslice it she either wanted y the military or endanger hr family with people overcrowding them and bring them in harms way.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good book. I could only make sense out of some of it, but I like getting to know characters too. I usually find I can connect to them in some way even if it is not a direct connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book and I had the same idea in the beginning. I guess two great minds think alike (for a while.) I then got a different idea as the book went on. I think you could use a little editing on the responce though. But good job! :)

    -Emily Ourzdine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your idea, but what do you mean by Jessica being attached to Rob? Great post.

    ReplyDelete